National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) VI
- No of questions: 50
- Time allowed : 60 minutes
- There are 3 sections: 10 questions in section I, 35 in section II and 5 in section III.
- Section – I (Logical Reasoning) : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Section – II (Computers and IT) :History and Generation of Computers, Types of Computers, MS-Windows, MS-Word(Working with Charts and Tables, Using Page Layout tab, Arranging multiple windows of a document), MS-PowerPoint(Creating presentation using Animation, Custom Animation and Transitions, Creating new slides using Slides pane, Outline pane and Slides from Outline, Working with Handouts and Notes Master, Arranging multiple windows of a presentations, Working with Charts and Tables), Internet & E-mail, Introduction to QBasic, Hardware, Software, Input & Output Devices, Memory & Storage Devices, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
- Section – III (Achievers Section) : Higher Order Thinking Questions - Syllabus as per Section – 2