National Cyber Olympiad(NCO) VII
- No of questions: 50
- Time allowed : 60 minutes
- There are 3 sections: 10 questions in section I, 35 in section II and 5 in section III.
- Section – I (Logical Reasoning) : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Section – II (Computers and IT) :Fundamentals of Computer, Evolution of Computers, Memory & Storage Devices, Using Windows, MS-Word(Links, Mail Merge, Macros, Exploring Styles group), MS-PowerPoint(Working with Slides Master and Themes, Advancing slides using Hyperlink and Actions, Customizing and Broadcasting Slide Shows, Macros), MS-Excel (Components of MS-Excel window, Editing and formatting cells in a worksheet, Introduction to Formulas, Sorting and filtering data, Macros, Features of Insert tab), Programming in QBasic, Internet & Viruses, Networking, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
- Section – III (Achievers Section) : Higher Order Thinking Questions - Syllabus as per Section – 2.